(GMT)18 OCT 2017 RO4SIL:
Here is a list of 11 Indian beaches.
Countless beaches of the Indian peninsula provide many opportunities for adventure lovers, travellers who just want to relax, or for tourists who want to explore. The peninsular India, surrounded by waters in three directions, stands to enrapture the imagination of nature enthusiasts. With many beaches extremely popular amongst tourists, and Indians alike, there are few that are snubbed.
1. Cherai Beach, Kerala
2. Jallandhar Beach, Diu
3. Ezhimala beach, Kerala
4. Devka Beach, Daman
5. Rishikonda Beach, Andhra Pradesh
6. Mandvi Beach, Gujarat
7. Mandarmani Beach, West Bengal
8. Agatti Beach, Lakshwadeep
9. Devbagh beach, Karnataka
10. Beach No. 7, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
11. Bangaram beach, Lakshadweep Islands